Over the past 2 years we have worked with approximately 150 women and have gained a huge amount of knowledge and understanding from listening to them as they have freely talked to us about their lives and experience.
- “I was in a really bad place when I joined the workshop today but I feel so much better now. I feel like I’ve learnt such a lot today and really found it good to keep busy.”
- “I’d be really interested in volunteering for Stand Up Sisters”
- “I’m really interested in Hate Crime; I’ve got experience of it myself”
- Comment on playwrighting workshop “My favourite zoom class of 2020 she had a lovely way of teaching that felt natural, patient, interesting and very accessible. Would definitely want to attend another class lead by Tamsin”
- “I think knowing that you have been through similar experiences too me really helps. You work in a non stigmatising, non patronising way.”